- International and award-winning speaker
- Member of the National Speaker’s Association and
- Voted “Member of the Year” in the Illinois chapter
- Taught business communication skills to countless professionals
- Currently teaches Speaking and Acting at Columbia College
- 15 years as a Project Manager for an International Marketing firm producing over 800 presentations and training sales staffs for major corporations globally
- Award-winning actress in film, television, commercials, theatre and Second city.
- A degree in Speech Communications, Theatre, English and Education
- Script writer for the Million Dollar Round Table
- Published writer in anthologies and has written two books
Today I incorporate my acting talents into my programs to create unique, dynamic presentations that deliver results and have a dramatic impact.
I live in Frankfort, Illinois with my husband Ken who is a professional comedian. When we’re not traveling, we do laugh a lot!