I’m Lori Klinka, and I’ve been speaking since… well since I was old enough to speak! I have used my skills as a business woman, speaker, educator, producer and actress to bring an entertaining and informative style to my presentations and workshops.
- Member of the National Speaker’s Association and
- Voted “Member of the Year” in the Illinois chapter
- Taught business communication skills to over 2000 professionals
- Currently teaches Speaking and Acting at Columbia College
- 15 years as a Project Manager for an International Marketing firm producing over 800 presentations and training sales staffs for major corporations globally
- Award-winning actress in film, television, commercials, theatre and Second city.
- A degree in Speech Communications, Theatre, English and Education
- Script writer for the Million Dollar Round Table
- Published writer in anthologies and has written two books
Today I incorporate my acting talents into my programs to create unique, dynamic presentations that deliver results and have a dramatic impact.
I live in Frankfort, Illinois with my husband Ken who is a professional comedian. When we’re not traveling, we do laugh a lot!