I’m Lori Klinka, and I’ve been speaking since… well since I was old enough to speak! I have used my skills as a business woman, speaker, educator, producer and actress to bring an entertaining and informative style to my presentations and workshops.
- member of the National Speaker’s Association and
- voted “Member of the Year” in the Illinois chapter
- taught business communication skills to hundreds of professionals
- currently teaches Speaking and Acting at Columbia College
- published writer in anthologies and has written two books
- award-winning actress in film, television, commercials, theatre and improvisation.
Today I incorporate my acting talents into my programs to create unique, dynamic presentations that deliver results and have a dramatic impact.
I live in Frankfort, Illinois with my husband Ken who is a professional comedian. When we’re not traveling, we do laugh a lot!